Homepage > Who We Are
Who We Are
Place of Grace Church is a non-denominational \ Full Gospel Church. Below is the Declaration of Faith we stand by, as it is our standard and official expression of doctrine.
- We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 5:16,45; 6:1,4,8,9; James 1:17; John 1:1;14:9; Genesis 1:2; John 4:24; 14:16-20; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (Col. 2:9; John 1:14; Matthew 1:18; Romans 5:15-17, 19; I Corinthians 15:1-8; Luke 22:69-70; Acts 10:39-42)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit. His ministry is to glorify Jesus Christ and to convict men of sin, indwell, guide, instruct, comfort, and empower the believer for Godly living and service. All Christians have been promised the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in their lives. (Acts 2:38). The Holy Spirit then gives gifts of ministry to each one for the good of the body. (1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God – a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our paths. ( II Timothy 3:16)
- We accept the Bible as the final authority for all matters of faith and practice. (Isaiah 40:8; Matthew 5:18; 24:35; Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12)
- We believe that every person has worth as a creation but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- We believe that forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to all those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16)
- We believe that those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Jesus Christ. (Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-7)
- We believe that Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people (1 Peter 1:13-16)
- We believe in speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost. (Acts 2:4)
- We believe that the Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to save the lost and edify the saved.(Ephesians 4:1-16; Acts 2:14-47)
- We believe God created marriage. It is a covenant made between a man and a woman that makes them one (Gen 2: 22, 24; Matt 19: 5-6).
- We believe that Jesus Christ will one day return for His church where believers will experience everlasting joy with the Lord. (I Thessalonians 4:13-18)